- Welcome to ArviaClass! Your use of our services as a Tutor (defined below), including the services we make available through this website (the “Site”) and any materials, software or services offered by us in connection with this Site (the “Services”) is governed by these terms of service (the “Terms” or “Tutor Terms of Service”), so please read them carefully before using the Services. For the purposes of these Terms, “we”, “our”, “us”, “ArviaClass” or the “Company” shall refer to Israk Solutions Sdn Bhd, the provider and operator of the Services.
- In order to use the Services as a Tutor, you must first agree to these Terms. If you are registering for or using the Services on behalf of other party, an organization or individual, you shall be deemed to agree with these Terms for that other party, organization or individual where you hereby expressly represent, covenant and warrant to us that you have the authority to bind that other party, organization or individual to these Terms.
- You must be over 18 years of age to use the Services as a Tutor, and individuals under the age of 18 cannot use the Services as a Tutor.
- You agree your use of the Services is not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by ArviaClass or any of its affiliates regarding future functionality or features.
- THE SITE AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH FACILITATES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN USERS AND TUTORS FEATURED ON THE SITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ArviaClass IS MERELY PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES AND NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS AND TUTORS. TUTORS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF ArviaClass. ArviaClass HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE LESSON SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF USERS, TUTORS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, AND ArviaClass DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED VIA THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN PLEASE LEAVE / CLOSE THIS SITE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- ArviaClass provides an online platform that allows tutors (“Tutors”) and individuals seeking tutoring or educational services (“Students”) to connect with one another with the goal of allowing Tutors to offer tutoring or educational services (“Lesson Services”) to Students (“Students” and “Tutors” may hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Users”).
- ArviaClass is not a provider of tutoring services. ArviaClass’s role is solely to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services. Similarly, ArviaClass is not a contracting agent or representative of any Tutor or Student. Tutors are independent contractors and are not employees or agents of ArviaClass. As a Tutor, you agree that you are an independent contractor, that you are not an employee or agent of ArviaClass, and that nothing in this Tutor Terms of Service will be construed as establishing an employment or agency relationship between you and ArviaClass. You have no authority to bind ArviaClass by contract or otherwise. You will determine, in your sole discretion, the manner and means by which you provide Lesson Services in connection with this Tutor Terms of Service or as related to the Services or Site, as well as the price for your Lesson Services, subject to the requirement that you will at all times comply with applicable law. You will not be entitled to any benefits paid or made available by ArviaClass to its employees, including, without limitation, any vacation, sick leave or similar pay or benefit, or to participate in any plans, arrangements or distributions made by ArviaClass pertaining to any bonus, stock option, profit sharing, insurance or similar benefits.
- You agree that you are fully and solely responsible for all goods and services that you provide using the Services and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs that you cause to other Users.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with these Services.
- ArviaClass DOES NOT CONTROL, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY USER OR USER CONDUCT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTION WITH OR RELIANCE ON ANY USER OR USER CONDUCT. ArviaClass ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VERIFYING THE IDENTITY, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS, BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION, LICENSURE, AND/OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING ANY OF THE USERS, ALTHOUGH IT MAY CHOOSE TO TAKE ACTION TO DO SO INDEPENDENTLY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLELY FOR ITS OWN BENEFIT.
- In order to use the Services, you will be required to provide us with personally identifiable information, including potentially your full name, email address, phone number, username and password (“Credentials”).
- We handle your personally identifiable information with the utmost attention, care and security. Nonetheless, you, not us, shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting your Credentials in connection with the Services. If your contact information, or other information relating to your username or password changes, you must notify us promptly and keep such information current. You are solely responsible for any activity using your Credentials, whether or not you authorize that activity. You should immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Credentials or if your email or password has been hacked or stolen. If you discover that someone is using your Credentials without your consent, or you discover any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately.
- You agree that you will not permit, allow, consent to, enable, introduce or facilitate (i) persons who do not have a registered account with us to have access to the features of the Site and Services as the Site and Services are only made available to you and (ii) other persons to participate in providing Lesson Services from your Account.
4. USER-UPLOADED CONTENT
- You acknowledge that you may be able to create, transmit, publish or display information (such as data, text, graphics, videos, messages or other materials) through use of the Services. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that ArviaClass has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, upload, download, transmit, publish, display or otherwise make available while using the Services, and for the consequences of your actions in connection with such Content. For this purpose, you hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify ArviaClass for any loss, damage, claims or proceedings which ArviaClass may suffer as a result of your act or omission in respect of such Content. Furthermore, you acknowledge that ArviaClass does not control or actively monitor Content uploaded by other users and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will ArviaClass be liable in any way for any such Content.
- You agree that ArviaClass has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other communications maintained or transmitted through use of the Services. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible for securing and backing up any such Content.
- ArviaClass reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to remove any or all Content from the Services. You agree to immediately take down any Content that violates these Terms, including pursuant to a takedown request from ArviaClass. In the event that you elect not to comply with a request from ArviaClass to take down certain Content, ArviaClass reserves the right to directly take down such Content without further reference to you.
5. TUTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Tutor, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- ArviaClass acts as an online service that facilitates the provision of Lesson Services between Tutors and Students and does not make editorial or managerial decisions concerning, or otherwise exercise control or supervision over, a Tutor’s Lesson Services, nor will ArviaClass be held responsible for any Tutor’s failure to comply with any laws, regulations, or contractual obligations to Students. Without limiting the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section below, ArviaClass is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information, files or goods between Tutors and Students. Further, ArviaClass does not control, nor is it responsible for, the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of anything said or written by Tutors or Students, including, without limitation, the Lesson Services provided or other information made available by Users through the Site and Services.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with Students. You understand that ArviaClass bears no obligation to screen Students in any way. You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Site or providing Lesson Services and disclosing personal information to Students. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with Students. Without limiting the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section below, your use of the Site and Services and provision of Lesson Services is at your sole risk and discretion.
- ArviaClass reserves the right to contact Tutors and Students, in compliance with applicable law, in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies set forth in this Agreement. If you ever believe that a Student or another Tutor has violated the law or is defrauding, threatening or endangering anyone, ArviaClass urges you to immediately contact the police directly for help.
- You will comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with your provision of Lesson Services.
- You are solely responsible for the content of the communications, assistance and direction that you provide as part of Lesson Services.
- You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the Site and Services and to provide Lesson Services.
- You will not use the Site or Services or provide Lesson Services in any manner that harasses a Student or another Tutor or could interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Site, Services or Lesson Services. You will respect the privacy of others and not use the Site, Services or Lesson Services for unwelcome, rude or abusive communications or in any other manner as determined by ArviaClass in its sole discretion.
6. CONSENT TO BACKGROUND CHECK
- IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AS A TUTOR AND AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR OF ArviaClass, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ArviaClass MAY, IN ITS DISCRETION AND FOR ITS OWN BENEFIT, OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES CONCERNING YOUR CREDIT HISTORY, CRIMINAL HISTORY, SOCIAL SECURITY VERIFICATION, MOTOR VEHICLE RECORDS, VERIFICATION OF YOUR EDUCATION OR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, OR OTHER BACKGROUND CHECKS. THE COST OF SUCH AN INVESTIGATION WILL BE COVERED BY ArviaClass. IF REQUESTED BY ArviaClass, YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE YOUR WRITTEN AND/OR ELECTRONIC CONSENT TO SUCH AN INVESTIGATION.
7. NO ENDORSEMENT
- ArviaClass does not endorse any User and you are responsible for determining and confirming the identity and suitability of the Users interacted with as a result of your use, or use by any third party, of the Site and Services. We are not your agent or the agent of any User. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions, or those of anyone else, with Tutors or Students. By using the Site or Services, you, and any third party that may use the Site and Services under your account, agree (i) any legal remedy or liability that you or such third party seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Tutors, Students or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Tutor, Student or the third parties who caused you, or such third party, harm; and (ii) not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from ArviaClass with respect to such actions or omissions. In addition, ArviaClass is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information or files between Users. Furthermore, ArviaClass does not control, nor is it responsible for, the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, legality or applicability of anything said or written by or between Users. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with others you may come into contact with as a result of your use of the Site and Services. ArviaClass ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VERIFYING THE IDENTITY, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS, BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION, LICENSURE, AND/OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING ANY OF THE USERS, ALTHOUGH IT MAY CHOOSE TO TAKE ACTION TO DO SO INDEPENDENTLY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND SOLELY FOR ITS OWN BENEFIT.
- ArviaClass is not liable for potential settlements between the Users, created as a result of using the Services or its individual services, nor is it liable for potential settlements with tax bodies appropriate for the Users, arising from cooperation between the Users. ArviaClass is not liable for any damages and losses incurred by the Users arising from cooperation or interactions between the Users within the Services.
8. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that ArviaClass (or ArviaClass’s licensors) own(s) all legal right, title and interest in and to the Site and Services and that the Services are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- All trademarks, service marks, logos and designs used by ArviaClass in providing the Services, whether registered or unregistered, are owned by ArviaClass or other third parties. You shall not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by ArviaClass or its affiliates without our prior written consent.
- ArviaClass acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you create, upload, download, submit, post, transmit, share or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with ArviaClass, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that ArviaClass has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
9. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- To ensure that the Services are only used and accessed for educational purposes, you agree that you will not (and you shall not permit anyone else to) do any of the following while using the Services:
- engage in Tutor/Student communications that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Lesson Services, including without limitation communications that solicit or disclose personally identifiable information such as full name, age and city of residence;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, illegal, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services;
- use the Services to solicit users directly for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ArviaClass, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- disrupt the normal flow of communication on the Services or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- access or use the Services in any way that is harmful to ArviaClass or other Users;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- access the Services from territories other than Malaysia where its contents are illegal is prohibited (those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all other territories’ rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, email, or privacy);
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another user;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion files or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- access the Services for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against ArviaClass or for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Services.
- ArviaClass may refuse to store, provide, or otherwise maintain your Content for any or no reason. ArviaClass may remove your Content from the Services, terminate your account, and prevent or limit your access to the Services at any time if you violate these Terms or if the Services are cancelled or suspended. If Content is stored using the Services with an expiration date, ArviaClass may also delete the Content after such expiration date. Content that is deleted may be irretrievable.
- By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from ArviaClass. These communications will include notices about your account (e.g. receiving e-mails and other information) and information concerning or related to our Services, such as featured content or other announcements.
- You may review your personal information and request changes to be made to your personal information at any time either through your profile settings or by contacting us.
- ArviaClass reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other governmental officials. To protect our systems and users we may access and disclose any information we consider necessary or appropriate to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other governmental officials. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any alleged or actual illegal activities involving our Services.
11. PAID SERVICES
- We reserve the right to modify pricing for any and all portions of our Services at any time – including any portions of the Services currently being provided free of charge – without prior notice to you and in our sole discretion.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
- THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, AND (C) USAGE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ArviaClass DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OR TO INTERVIEW OR SCREEN ANY USER OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TUTORS, BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENING OR INTERVIEWS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLELY FOR ITS OWN BENEFIT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH TUTORS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERACTION WITH TUTORS OR STUDENTS VIA THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ArviaClass DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF TUTORS, STUDENTS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. ArviaClass MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT, COMMENT, REMARK, VIEW, OPINION, ADVICE, SUGGESTION OR PROPOSAL OF TUTORS, STUDENTS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- THE LIMITATIONS ON THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify ArviaClass, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners (collectively “ArviaClass and Partners”) from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) your breach of the Terms, (b) your use of the Services, (c) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services, or (d) your Content, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors’ fees, of every kind and nature.
15. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- You agree that ArviaClass may in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, terminate your account or any part thereof. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be without prior notice, and you agree that ArviaClass will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
- You are solely responsible for exporting your Content from the Services prior to termination of your account for any reason, provided that if we terminate your account, we will provide you a reasonable opportunity to retrieve your Content.
- Upon any termination of the Services or your account these Terms will also terminate, but all provisions of these Terms which, by their nature or expressly stated shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
16. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
- ArviaClass reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Tutor Terms of Service, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Tutor Terms of Service we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Tutor Terms of Service. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Tutor Terms of Service. If the modified Tutor Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
17. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- You may be able to access or use certain third party services, resources, content or information (“Third Party Materials”) through your use of the Services. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for and assume all risks arising from your access to or use of any such Third Party Materials, and ArviaClass disclaims any liability that you may incur or suffer arising from your access to or use of such Third Party Materials through your use of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that ArviaClass: (a) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Materials or the products or services on or available from such Third Party Materials; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; and (c) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessed through the Services.
- Through our Services, we do not imply any endorsement of Third Party Materials or any such third party services.
18. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
- The Services may incorporate certain third party software (“Third Party Software”), which is licensed subject to the terms and conditions of the third party licensing such Third Party Software. Nothing in these Terms limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable license for such Third Party Software.
- You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services or our products. By submitting any feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place ArviaClass under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use such feedback without any compensation to you, and/or to disclose such feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
20. CONTACT US
- If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Site or the Services, please contact us at: [email protected].
- When submitting a complaint, please provide a brief description of nature of your complaint and the specific services to which your complaint relates.