Arvia Certified Educator Level 2
The primary goal of this quick start guide is to introduce you to Unreal Engine 4`s (UE4) development environment. By the end of this guide, you`ll know how to set up and develop C++ Projects in UE4. This guide shows you how to create a new Unreal Engine project, add a new C++ class to it, compile the project, and add an instance of a new class to your level. By the time you reach the end of this guide, you`ll be able to see your programmed Actor floating above a table in the level.
This quick start guide shows you how to add assets to your Unreal Engine (UE4) games. By the end of this guide, you`ll know how to use the Project Browser to create new projects and navigate the Content Browser to find and add content. You`ll also know where to find information on the FBX Content Pipeline while learning how to use the Material Editor to modify Materials before applying them to a Static Mesh Actor.
- Achieve Hollywood best quality visuals out of the box.
- With complete C++ source code access, you can study.
- Comes with designer-friendly Blueprint visual scripting.
- Unreal Engine provides Robust Multiplayer Framework.
- The built-in Cascade visual effects editor enables particles.
- Unreal Engine 4`s Material Editor makes use of physically-based.
What is the target audience?
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.
Advanced Digital Teaching Strategies
- 1Differentiated Instruction: Explore advanced strategies for tailoring your teaching to diverse learning styles and abilities.
- 2Flipped Classroom Models: Learn how to effectively flip your classroom, enabling more interactive and self-paced learning.
- 3Gamification and Learning: Dive into gamification techniques to increase student engagement and motivation.
- 4Adaptive Learning Approaches: Discover methods for personalizing instruction to meet individual student needs.
- 5Quiz: Advanced Digital Teaching Strategies
Smartboard Advanced Features
- 63D Modeling and Simulations: Master the creation of 3D models and interactive simulations for immersive learning.
- 7Advanced Content Integration: Learn to seamlessly integrate external tools, software, and digital content with your smartboard.
- 8Advanced Gesture and Touch Interactions: Explore advanced touch gestures and interactive navigation for an enriched learning experience.
- 9Multisensory Learning: Implement multisensory elements, including haptic feedback and virtual reality, in your lessons.
- 10Quiz: Smartboard Advanced Features
- 11Creating Complex Interactive Content: Develop advanced interactive content, such as virtual labs, simulations, and gamified lessons.
- 12Integrating External Tools: Learn to integrate external software and online resources into your Arvia Smartboard lessons.
- 13Data-Driven Instruction: Use data analytics tools for formative assessment and make data-informed instructional decisions.
- 14Enhanced Interactive Assessments: Explore advanced techniques for creating interactive assessments and quizzes.
- 15Quiz: Advanced Arvia Smartboard
Advanced ArviaBoard Techniques
- 16Advanced Feature Exploration: Dive deep into ArviaBoard's advanced features and tools for interactive lesson creation.
- 17Seamless Multimedia Integration: Learn to incorporate multimedia elements, such as interactive videos, audio, and animations.
- 18Gamification in Lessons: Explore gamification strategies for creating engaging and motivating interactive lessons.
- 19Complex Content Sequencing: Understand how to design lessons with complex content sequences for effective learning.
- 20Quiz: Advanced ArviaBoard Techniques
Assessment and Data-Driven Instruction
- 21Formative Assessment with Smartboard Tools: Utilize smartboard tools for formative assessment, providing instant feedback to students.
- 22Data Analysis for Learning Insights: Analyze student data and progress through integrated software for tailored instruction.
- 23Personalized Learning Paths: Implement data-driven insights to create personalized learning paths for students.
- 24Continuous Improvement Strategies: Apply data analysis for continuous improvement in teaching methodologies.
- 25Quiz: Assessment and Data-Driven Instruction
- 26Summarizing Level 2: Recap the key concepts and skills acquired in the Intermediate Smartboard Proficiency course.
- 27Additional Resources: Provide advanced resources for teachers to explore and continue their learning journey.
- 28Sharing Insights: Encourage teachers to share their key takeaways from the training session.
- 29ntroducing Level 3: Preview the next level and offer the option to download the Digital Certificate.
- 30Q&A and Closing: Conclude the course with a Q&A session and closing remarks.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!