Arvia Certified Educator Level 1
- Introduction to smartboards and basic functionalities.
- Essential software skills using ArviaBoard.
- Interactive teaching techniques for student engagement.
- Overview of smartboard features, components, and basic functionalities.
- Explanation of touch gestures and navigation techniques.
- Familiarization with interactive pens, erasers, and keyboard integration.
What is the target audience?
- Any Smartboard users
- 53D Modeling and Simulations: Master the creation of 3D models and interactive simulations for immersive learning.
- 6Showcase the different gestures and touch interactions on the smartboard
The Tensor Core GPU Architecture designed to Bring AI to Every Industry. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 teraflops per second (TFLOPS) of deep learning performance, over a 5X increase compared to prior generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
- 7Activity: Ask teachers to practice using gestures and touch interactions on the smartboard
- 8Quiz : Arvia Smartboard Basics
Creating Interactive Lessons
- 14Overview of creating and managing interactive whiteboard lessons using ArviaBoard
- 15Demonstrate how to create an engaging lesson with multimedia elements
- 16Discuss how teachers can create their own interactive lesson using ArviaBoard and share it with the group
- 17Incorporate multimedia elements (images, videos, audio) into lessons
- 18Showcase a lesson that includes images, videos, and audio for interactive learning
- 19Brainstorm and discuss ideas for incorporating multimedia elements into their lessons & present to class
- 20Quiz : Creating Interactive Lessons
Interactive Teaching Techniques
- 25Explanation of collaborative learning techniques with smartboard integration
- 26Engaging student in groupwork with Mirroring (Screen Sharing)
- 27Demo and learn how to mirror various devices onto Smartboard
- 28Showcase collaborative activities, group discussions, and brainstorming sessions
- 29Discuss benefits, challenges and how to overcome of collaborative learning with smartboards
- 30Quiz : Collaborative Learning
- 31Summary of the key concepts covered in Level 1: Beginner
- 32Provide additional resources for teachers to explore and learn more about smartboard usage
- 33Ask teachers to share their key takeaways from the training session
- 34Introduction of next level and Download Digital Certificate
- 35Q&A and Closing